Weekly Whimsy

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

~Stanley Horowitz {courtesy of the Quote Garden}



Friday, April 1, 2011

Conference Questions


Tomorrow begins the weekend I have been looking forward to for 6 months--General Conference weekend!  I am thrilled and at peace knowing the Lord will have some special instruction for me through the mouths of His chosen servants.

What are my questions I wish to be answered during these sessions?

1.  How can I endure through the 7 months in which we will be living with family?
2.  What can I do to ease my stress about packing and moving in a few weeks?
3.  How can I develop a more loving and friendly, charitable nature?
4.  When will she come and how will we know all the specifics of making everything turn out right?

I have complete and total trust that the Lord will answer my questions during these 4 sessions of General Conference.

Until Sunday or Monday when I report...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails