Weekly Whimsy

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

~Stanley Horowitz {courtesy of the Quote Garden}



Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Testimony

Sitting at the feet of the prophets and basking in the word of God.  It's one of the tenderest mercies that our Father gives us.  I have much to change.  Much to improve.  But I also felt the Lord's approval with  my efforts.  I know He accepts my motherly efforts because I am trying to do all that He wants me to do.  I also know I am not perfect.  But the Savior is helping me with that.


I know that He is risen!  I know He lives.  I know He is.  He is our Savior, our Redeemer, our very advocate with the Father.  Oh how I love my dearest, truest friend.

2 comments:

  1. You are too good to be my daughter. Where did you REALLY come from? I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails