Weekly Whimsy

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

~Stanley Horowitz {courtesy of the Quote Garden}



Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Quotes I am in Love with...

"What do you think this is? A dress rehearsal?"
        ~As quoted in Carol Clark,  A Singular Life, 35-36.

Life is not a time to fritter away.  It's a time to live, to love, to learn, to play our parts well!

"The challenge is not to wait successfully, but to live richly, fully, and joyfully."
"As you strive to become a quality person, commune daily with your Heavenly Father who knows you best of all."
       ~Elder Marvin J. Ashton, Be a Quality Person Now, Feb. 1993, 64-67.

Is it possible?  Can I have this?  Can I be this?  I think can.  I know I can, with the Lord's help.

1 comment:

  1. You've inspired me. What great thoughts and what a beautiful writer you are. Truly, you have a talent. I look forward to reading your enteries. What a good and sweet mom you are. And an amazing sunbeam teacher!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails