Weekly Whimsy

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

~Stanley Horowitz {courtesy of the Quote Garden}



Wednesday, April 7, 2010

{Sacred}

Dear Mie {Mie is short for ja-MIE},

Today I wish to be here.  In God's great expanse of loving nature...right on the brink between heaven and earth.  The reflection in the pond seems to pull heaven and earth together in a very real and personal way, making me think that if I were here, I could be very near to my Father...

I wish to lay down on the soft pine needles and sweet soil and look up...
I wish to feel invisible to the world...
I wish to breathe in the scents of His love...
I wish to commune with my Divine Designer...
I wish to listen...
And feel His answers speaking straight to my heart...

And perhaps if I close my eyes and imagine myself here, that's all it will really take...to have this sacred communion with Deity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails